Teckna Group Borehole Soakaway drilling services can be used where a traditional style of soakaway won’t work. This is down to geological properties; site conditions and whereabouts traditional drainage will be too expensive to install. A deep bore soakaway provides the ideal alternative.
The soakaway borehole drilling is a similar process to that of water borehole drilling and similarly installs WRAS approved PVC casing and screens.
To understand the geology below the site, a free desktop site assessment must be carried out. This will provide a quote for the project as well as the design, drilling, installation and testing costs clearly outlined.
We install soakaways and like our water boreholes offer the following:
- All relevant health and safety information and requirements.
- Drilling using rotary air/mud drilling techniques to the required depth.
- Installation of the relevant liner using perforated for lower section and solid above
- Installation of suitable gravel pack to support the liner and allow easy percolation.
- Grouting of the borehole.
- Permeability Testing for flow rates to DIGEST 365 standards
- Supplying and fitting of the siphon head.